BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home Empty
PostSubject: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm

APPLETON, Wis. – A woman was charged with animal abuse after a landlord found about 20 cat skeletons in a home she rented. The eight charges filed Friday against 41-year-old Lorie A. Kuehl include five felony counts of mistreating animals. Prosecutors said the landlord entered the home in January after she abandoned it. The landlord found piles of animal feces and cat skeletal remains, some in a plastic garbage bag.

Police said Kuehl told them she took in stray cats, and about three litters were born while she lived in the home. She also told them she abandoned the home in September when the male cats became aggressive, and returned occasionally to feed them until stopping the visits.

Online court records didn't list an attorney for Kuehl.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:00 am

I think that with all these stories that you here about animals like this, they should be charged and locked up for a year or more mandatory. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:55 am

A girl here in Statesville was charged with animal cruelty when they found a little puppy dead in her back yard...It still had the chain around it's neck...But it was only bones.....They say the puppy had been dead for over a year....She told the police that she didn't have any food to feed it...But get this!!!!!! She worked in a restaurant!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 am

She needs to be in jail...Thats just crazy.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home   Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woman charged after 20 cat skeletons found in home
Page 1 of 1