BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old man winter

Go down 
+3
graybeard
T.C.
North Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:30 am

Well let me tell ya folks, i have had about enough of the winter crap this year so far and think that it would be much better if it would just get warm and dry up so i can get in my garden. But hell know it don't want to do that at all, now it wants to snow again and there talking on the local weather channels around here of some areas around me getting as much as a foot of the white crap i sure hope not. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:37 am

It's in the 60's here Mike...My son is going to plow the garden next week....And plant his onions and cabbage....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Were in a WINTER STORM WATCH here from tomorrow till Wednesday for 12 inches of snow. lolol
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:52 am

Go ahead and rub it in, Tessie. Rolling Eyes Us northern folks like the variety, don't we, Mike?
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am

LMBO my wife said that to me yesterday while we were on the paper route, she almost walked home for that comment lmbooo. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 am

Snow!...The only snow these Floridians ever see comes from Cuba and it aint legal.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 am

"Snow" is a FOUL 4-lettered word in my dictionary. They had a weather advisory out yesterday. We got some pretty good and loud thunderstorms last night. By this morning, they had canceled the advisory; however, they are still calling for snow/rain mixed today. COME ON SPRING!~! Once I get moved into my apartment, I will have a BIG flower bed that is already lined out. I will get some plants for free and also a $20.00 voucher off my rent in the fall for participating in the flower program that the apartment complex has. cheers
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 pm

yea man, we got alot snow last night so right now, alot snow are melting fast...
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:13 am

we got lucky ...first they said 5 to 8 inches ....than they said 1 to 3 inches ......we got a little more than a dusting .......its FISHING TIME MOTHER NATURE quit with the snow all ready !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old man winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old man winter   Old man winter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old man winter
Page 1 of 1