BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......

Go down 
+2
North Star
jerseycat9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... Empty
PostSubject: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Well as some of you know I split the lake house with my best friend of 25 years Rick and his daughter Lexi. Well since our recent shift changes him 1st shift me second shift our fishing adventures have tapered off. Well tonight we were hell bent for stripers and were not leaving the dock till we seen a fish with stripes. The boat factor has been hit or miss at best so we said screw it lets grab some beers some big fresh bait and work the dock like we used to before the boat and all that. 3 hours later still not one bite then I cracked what I swore would be my last beer my rod doubles over and my beer done the same as it hit the ground LOL he wasnt big maybe 7 or 8lbs but still fought like a 30lbr hense my love for the stripes Wink But in the end me and Rick talked a bunch of BS about why and how we caught this one fish but in the end we both knew it was cause we were buzzed and had nothing better to do with our time LOL
A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... 100_0207
A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... 100_0208
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I forgot to mention it was raining windy and cold as hell which should explain all the rain and winter gear lol
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:20 am

I was getting to wonder about that terry, looked like you were ready for the snow to fly lolol, i told you to grab a few beers and get down there and do that, see it worked out for ya didn't it. Congrats on the nice fish terry and thanks for sharing the pic with us, im sure there will be more to come. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am

Nice fish!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 am

WOOOOO HOOOO!~! That's what I like to see, Terry! Congrats on the fish! Sucks that the beer spilled in the process, but hey, shit happens LOLOL.... It looks like it was pretty cold out there! Hope you continue to do good! Guess you just had to "sauce" up the night a bit so you could catch them LOL lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:56 pm

Nice striper and a good time, that's what its' all about. Congrats
Back to top Go down
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Nice Fish N Pics
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......   A dozen trout and a dozen beer later...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dozen trout and a dozen beer later......
Page 1 of 1