BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

small blue

Go down 
+2
North Star
pappy3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-12-07

small blue Empty
PostSubject: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:52 am

I have been having some problems with a thief ! I went to run my perch traps and found someone already had!! They were upside down and in another location so I went to run my jugs and found a staging had been cut off! My staging is 80lb test it doesn't break smooth off the loop because the jugs are not tied down they have a 2.5lb concrete weight on the bottom to keep them here I put them and this loop on the main line is 160lb class ! So without any 80lb string left on the line and the jug not where I put it I have to believe someone cut it off with a big fish on it!! I know it was larger than the 25.5 they left behind so there is no telling how big it was!! I have picked up my jugs for a few days too cool off and maybe somebody will go back to work and stop running other people lines!! here is a photo of the 25.5
small blue IMG_0358
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:59 am

pappy that is a awesome fish, are there flatheads in them waters to. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:12 am

yES THERE IS AND PLENTY OF THEM i JUST HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO KEY IN ON THEM YET?
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:32 am

Pappy you are getting to well known. People are watching you to close and see what you are cacthing.
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2007-12-05

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 pm

Thats why everyone is running his lines,,lol,they know he will have fish on them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:47 pm

I thought about putting a bunch of needles all around the floats so when they pick it up [ouch] dip them in poison ivy lol! I can always use a hook /gaft to retrieve them!!
But I wont , I don't want to hurt them just stop them !! I spend about 6-8 bucks a day running for perch traps running jugs and hand fishing so I can't afford to play around with it at all!! Maybe I should let them see my wife, she is bigger than me Laughing Shocked shush shush don't say a word!! I heard a fellow say he wasn't afraid of the devil because he had been living with his sister for years!!!! WELL that certainly is mine , but I do live with FEAR everyday and sometimes SHE lets me go fishing Laughing
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:45 pm

nice fish pappy
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Katfishing Cajun
Dime
Dime
Katfishing Cajun

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-12-08

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Pappy better watch out I hear the ice cracking all around you and no live lines for miles! lol! The lord will deal with these thief's one day, or you if you catch them first!
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:01 pm

Laughing she aint home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

small blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: small blue   small blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

small blue
Page 1 of 1