BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs Empty
PostSubject: Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs   Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 pm

CLEVELAND – Police in Cleveland say a man called 911 because he felt he was in danger — then asked the dispatcher to hold on while he made a drug deal. Police Lt. Thomas Stacho said Tuesday that Alejandro Melendez was arrested after the call and was charged with possessing cocaine.

Police said Melendez called 911 late Saturday and reported that two men with guns were watching him.

Police records show he hung up, so the dispatcher called back.

Melendez answered and asked the dispatcher to hold on, but the dispatcher could still hear what was being said.

A voice can be heard on the recording of the call saying: "What you need? A 10-pack? You need a 10-pack? All right." Police say "10-pack" is slang for a bundle of heroin.

The dispatcher called police, who found Melendez at the location he gave, had the dispatcher call his cell phone again, and said they found cocaine in his trousers.

There was no immediate indication Tuesday if Melendez, 20, had an attorney to speak for him.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs   Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Man.... That's what drugs will do to a person.... He is one screwed up person... LOLOL lol!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs   Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:39 pm

Truely an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs   Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:54 pm

BAD BOYS...BAD BOYS... WHAT YOU GONNA DO ??? Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs   Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cops: Man puts 911 dispatcher on hold to buy drugs
Page 1 of 1