BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 am

It's all about money....And this pissed me off!!!!!!!!!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5627531.ece
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 am

They should take all of them away from her and make her get a job and support herself, and they should ban the dr from ever practicing medicine in the US again. I told the wife as soon as it happened it was all for the free living and money to spend. She may have been atifucially pregnated but to me she is a worthless piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Thats the reason its so hard for folks that really need help to get help.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Anyone in there right mind would know that this is the reason they did this, it is said what is allowed to happen any more, i say she should be punished right along with the dotors and everyone that had anything to do with it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 pm

PS them baby's don't deserve this so don't get me wrong how i feel, them baby's are going to suffer big time over this.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:40 pm

I agree with all of you... It is obsurd that she would be allowed to do this! I just don't understand where the Dr's mind(s) were to allow such a thing to happen and to perform the insemination.... This plainly outrages me to no end! Yep, the babies are the ones that are going to suffer from all of this. Goes to show you that people don't think before they act and also they do not think of any one but their selves..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:38 am

It makes me sick that the people are falling for this crap, i hope that i bites here in the ass in the long run. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 am

I heard she wants a million dollar deal to talk about it....I think she needs her head checked...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!   Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother of octuplets wants money!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1