BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot Empty
PostSubject: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 am

JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter. Nathan Beavers, 18, was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 am

Wow This Is A True Case Of How The Parents Act And How The Child Is Raised, It Is The Parent At Fault Here With Out A Doubt. Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:35 am

Thats a complete cluster@$$@ !!!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:31 pm

What Rock said.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Parents should be locked up for leaving a loaded gun sitting where the kid could get it and the shells should be locked up someplace away from the gun. Takes some real dummies to make this old world wobble. They have to be some real losers for a four year old to think that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot   Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy, 4, shoots babysitter for stepping on his foot
Page 1 of 1