BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him Empty
PostSubject: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:31 am

SEDALIA, Mo. – A hunter bagged a big buck on the second day of firearms season, but the kill caused him a lot of pain. Randy Goodman, 49, said he thought two well-placed shots with his .270-caliber rifle had killed the buck on Nov. 19. Goodman said the deer looked dead to him, but seconds later the nine-point, 240-pound animal came to life.
The buck rose up, knocked Goodman down and attacked him with his antlers in what the veteran hunter called "15 seconds of hell." The deer ran a short distance and went down, and died after Goodman fired two more shots.
Soon Goodman started feeling dizzy and noticed his vest was soaked in blood.
So he reached his truck and drove to a hospital, where he received seven staples in his scalp and was treated for a slight concussion and bruises.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_deer_attacks_hunter
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 pm

That's some venison that's going to have a special flavor when it get eaten.
Back to top Go down
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596

PostSubject: Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:06 am

Dumb A$$ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am

Well i know first hand that them deer can get ya good if your not careful, one time on my way home from town i seen a wounded deer in the ditch that had been hit by a car. Well it was dark out so it was hard to see that it was a spike buck with 2 straight horns, well i had my knife but no gun so i went down into the ditch to dispatch the deer from suffering, and when i stepped over that thing he brought his head back hard and he caught me in the knee cap and cracked that knee cap in half. folks let me tell you what i think that deer is the only deer in Minnesota that has ever had any one go rambo on him with a knife his death was quick and swift my friends and i was in a cast for 6 weeks eating deer meat all i can say is watch them horns. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:14 am

he better make sausage or all ground meat that deer will be tough!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him   Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deer gets revenge after hunter shoots him
Page 1 of 1