BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Yesterday   Yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 am

Yesterday Was A Long Day For Us, My Day Started Out At 5:00 AM Made Coffee And Breakfast For Myself, The Wife Worked The Night Before Last ((12 Hours)) But On Her Way Home Picked Our Oldest Son Up And Went And Picked Some Stuff Up That Had To Be Done. Well Then Beth Went And Picked Sara Our Daughter Up And Brought Her To The Farm And We Prepared To Go To The Old Homestead 90 Miles Away Knowing It Was Going To Snow But It Had To Be Done Regardless. So On The Road We Go With My Truck Pulling A Trailer And The Wife's Van With All The Seats Out But The 2 Front Ones Making Sure That We Were Going To Get A Couple Good Loads And We Did. In My Truck We Loaded A Stand Up Freezer And A Fridge, A Washer And Dryer, And 2 Smaller Cupboards For Making Bread And Storing Recipes In Yep All In The Back End Of My Truck. In The Trailer We Put The Doors To The Fridge And Freezer And All The Food From The Freezer And Some Other Odds And Ends For Boxes That Wouldn't Matter In The Freezing Cold. In The Van They Loaded Anything That Was In Boxes That Couldn't Get Wet From The Snow, Oh Ya Did I Say It Started Snow About An Hour After We Got There It Did And It Snowed Hard The Hole Time. Well Now We Have Been There 5 Hours Now There 2 Inches Of Snow The Wind Is Blowing And We Finally Got Loaded And Were Heading For Home This Time 100 Miles To Drive Because We Have To Unload This In The Storage Unit, Did I Say It Was Snowing And Hard. With This Snow Coming Down There Were Times That Even With The Best Lights You Couldn't See 10 Feet In Front Of You And That Wasn't Because Of The Wind Either Thats Just How Hard It Was Snowing, But We Made It To The Farm After About 2 1/2 Hours Of White Knuckle Driving Most Having To Watch Out For Other Frickin Crazy Drivers That Think They Have To Drive 80 Miles An Hour In A 30 MPH Zone. Now We Unloaded The Fridge And The Freezer And The Food At The Farm To Be Put To Use After We Put The Doors Back On Them. Well Any Way By The Time We Got To The Unit The Wind Had Picked Up And Windchill's Are Below Zero The Snow Has Really Cut Down Now But The Winds Are Whipping It Around In Our Faces, And Again Were Headed Down The Road A Couple Miles To Moms House It Is Now Close To 10:00 PM And We Are Beat We Unload The Remainder At Her Apartment That She Want And Headed For Home It Was 11:00 PM By The Time The Door Shut Behind Us And Midnight Before We Pulled The Warm Blankets Up To Our Chins With Crappy Weather That Is Just To Long Of A Day That Was Our Day And Yep Now We Have 2 Days Of Paper Route To Do. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday   Yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 am

Maybe living in Florida isnt so bad after all....That sounds like a crappy day Mike.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday   Yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Glad ya'll made it ok and avoided all the idiots out there.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday   Yesterday I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:26 pm

Well Were Back We Left On The Paper Route At 9AM And Just Got Home At 7 PM, Have To Get Up And Do It All Over Tomorrow. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday   Yesterday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yesterday
Page 1 of 1