BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOAT FOR SALE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:47 pm

I have a 14ft, seanymph, semi-v. It has a 9.9 johnson shert shaft motor, gas tank, oars, three of the orange life jackets, I have just finished wiring in front and rear lights and lights inbetween each set of seats for night fishing and they all have there seperate toggles so you can just use them when needed. It had two short oars mounted on the fronts of the seats, top part is painted green bottom is still silver but have a can of brown paint for the bottom. It has three seats toatl, one on pedestal and two just mount at the aluminum seat levels. It has a trailer and current license plates on it. I DO NOT have a title for the boat but have owned it since 1997. I also have mounted 4 to six rod holders. depending how many you want at a time. It has plywood flooring in it. Make an offer and we can talk.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Got all the paper work and it's no longer for sale, I'm gonna use it.
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 am

That's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:47 am

Man after all that trouble i would use it also, now you and ridge can really get to were you want to and get the big cats. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

He didn't tell the whole story. For years he sent the paperwork to Springfield like he was supposed to. They kept telling him the boat doesn't exist. He told them the damn thing is sitting in the driveway what do you mean it doesn't exist. It finally took him going to the state senator's office, and when they submitted the paperwork Springfield said oh it does exist. Is it any wonder the state is in the shape it is?
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:43 am

That's great that you're going to use the boat, papa!~! I bet you and Ridge will get some great use out of it.

As far as the State.. I think that's the way MOST of the states are any more. They just do not want to do the paperwork that is required to get things right.... Glad you finally got it taken care of!~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOAT FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOAT FOR SALE   BOAT FOR SALE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOAT FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1