BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? Empty
PostSubject: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:46 am

I Am Going To Get Me Some Of These For When I Am Doing The Night Fishing Thing From Shore, It Should Really Help In Them Times When You Need To Be Doing More Than One Thing At A Time While Fishing.

http://www.carterday.com./bulldogstrikesensor/Bulldog_Strike_Sensors/Strike_Sensor_Home.html
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:13 am

I like that!
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 am

When you get them Mike let me know how they work on your bank holders, I didn't see anything telling about bank holders, or maybe I missed it.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey bro, did you ever get one of them Strike sensors?? Man at $80.00 ea. I think I will have to pass on ever owning one of them.
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Most of the cats around here bite hard enough to let you know they are there. For 80 bucks I think I will keep my money and miss a few fish when they are biting soft.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

This is what I use:

Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? X25lwm

I put some reflective tape on the jingle bell to make it easier to see with the flashlight. The smaller alligator clip is to put a glow stick or a small flashlight on. I rounded off the end of the clothespin so it wouldn't get in the way of the line.

I used something like this before.

Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? 33vm9ky

I used a foam bobber and a paper clip. You cast out your line, and instead of using a tight line leave about 18 inches hanging down. You put the paper clip over your line. When you see the bobber moving towards your pole you know you've got something messing with your bait. Most of the time I just free spool the line and use the bait clicker. When the line starts ripping off I take it off free spool and the circle hook does the rest.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Catfish Connection has these.
Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? 9td6xu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???   Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Thing New In The Tackle Box. ???
Page 1 of 1