BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Thing New Going On ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Any Thing New Going On ??? Empty
PostSubject: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm

Wow Things Have Been So Quite In The Cat-Fishing Forum, Is There Any Thing New Being Used Weather It Be New Tackle Of Just A New Way That You My Be Trying. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 11:56 am

I wish I had a place to go set a few lines so I could be more involved in these catfish forums.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Well It's Not So Much Just Catfish There Are Several Areas To Chose From, It's Just That With Out A Boat In My Area Right Now Your Crap Out Of Luck For Fishing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Mike,,its just been to hot to fish hee lately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:12 pm

It's kind of like that here for me to Mike. My boat has been down for the past two months and I haven't been fishing at all because of that. We're taking it to a boat repair place to have the motor looked at Monday afternoon. If it turns out to be something simple I'll be back in the water in no time. If it's going to be too expensive, well I guess I'll just bring it back home and try to sell it for whatever I can get, or make a big planter out of it.

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:03 pm

I Feel Far Ya Jim My Boat Needs Repair Also But I Want To Get My Health Back In Order First Before I Take It On The Water.

John It Is The Same Way Here Plus Theres No Water Unless You Have A Boat, And The Humidity Is Out Of This World Fact We Washed And Hung Close Out The Other Day It Took 2 Days Top Dry Humidity Is Killer Here.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:46 pm

arlington wrote:
Mike,,its just been to hot to fish hee lately.

Too hot here to do anything but night fish and I mean late late night!
Back to top Go down
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:03 am

I was talking with my brother on the phone the day before yesterday. He was telling me that he is somewhere is Illinois and was parked at the time because he ran out of hours. Was going to head for Chicago about 12 hours later. Anyhow, we were talking and the subject of humidity came up. Bob says that there have been times when there wasn't a cloud in the sky, bright sunny weather, and he will have to use his windshield wipers from time to time to see to drive. Now that's incredible. I just can't imagine humidity being that bad. I know it got pretty humid in some places back east and down in the south around Florida and Alabama and places like that, but to have to use the windshield wipers in sunny weather is crazy!!!! I think I would either have to move out of there or put my head in the oven and get it over with. There is no way I could take that kind of weather.

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:56 am

Me and the wife had the AC on in the truck lastnight and the inside of the windows kept fogging up se we had to roll down the windows.....Not a cloud in the sky......I had been at a friends house shooting pool and having a cold beer and was sweating like crazy even with the shop fan on....After 2 hrs of that I had the wife come pick me up so I could get into some AC at home.....It just gets so humid here that sweating doesnt cool you off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Thing New Going On ???   Any Thing New Going On ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Thing New Going On ???
Page 1 of 1