BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter to a Redneck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Letter to a Redneck Empty
PostSubject: Letter to a Redneck   Letter to a Redneck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Dear Redneck Son,

I'm writing this letter slow because I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left home.

Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though: last week I put a load in and pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for three days and the second time for four days.

About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if your an aunt or an uncle. The baby looks just like your brother....

Uncle Ted fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off for two hours and finally drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

Love, Mom
P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Letter to a Redneck   Letter to a Redneck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 7:44 pm

No affraid
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Letter to a Redneck   Letter to a Redneck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:40 pm

You shouldn't talk about my relatives that way No lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Letter to a Redneck   Letter to a Redneck I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 pm

I aint no hillbilly.I am a Applichian American. :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to a Redneck   Letter to a Redneck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to a Redneck
Page 1 of 1