BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pot plants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:54 am

PALMYRA, Wis. -- The Palmyra police chief said a woman stole marijuana from the back of his truck.

Police said the plants were in Chief Charles Warren's truck after he helped officers remove them from an elderly man's field.

Warren said his patrol car was being serviced, so he was using his truck for work.

"A couple of my officers called me and said look the plants - 89 plants - are too big to put in the cruiser," Warren said.

He parked it outside a high school football practice where he was coaching after he picked up the pot.

From the football field, he saw a woman taking plants from the back of his truck and watched a man pull up with a trailer.

"I'm thinking are they going to take the stuff out of my truck and put it in the trailer? That's when I saw her moving toward the vehicle. That's when I saw her moving toward the truck. And she saw me and they took off and I said, 'OK, game on,'" Warren said.

The woman was cited for possession. Police said she was one of the football player's mothers .............................WHAT WAS THIS COP DOING WITH POT PLANTS AT ANY SCHOOL ????? HE NEEDS TO B FIRED !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Yup,cop or no,he needs to go
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Thats just a cop trying to flaunt his drug bust in front of the whole town....What a Moron!!!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

ya hes a clown .....any body else would of been busted hard core ....school s are a drug free zone ....whats he do ....brings them to school foot ball pratic ......ill bet he had a driffrent plan for it besides taking it ta the cop shop ta have it destroyed !!! affraid
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:32 am

Oh do ya think? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pot plants  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pot plants    pot plants  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pot plants
Page 1 of 1