BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES Empty
PostSubject: WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES   WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 am

I was in our local walmart yesterday and asked the lady why there wasn't any new catfish equipment. She told me that wally world has done away with thier catfishing stuff now. Guess they don't need my money anymore as that is about all I looked at there. The Kmart two years ago quit carrying any fishing stuff here so now wally is following suiit.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES   WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 pm

There was still catfishing stuff at our WM here, papa. Maybe it is something that your particular store doesn't sell much of, so they are doing away with it. Maybe all stores will follow suit. Guess this is as good as time as any to ask other members of the board whether their WM carries catfishing stuff or not. I know they quit selling my favorite "Thill" bobber and a few other things a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES   WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:13 pm

The walmarts here carry mostly freshwater stuff and theyre next to the beach...Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES   WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:18 am

Idk, the walmart still has fishing stuff in wisconsin area..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES   WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALMART FISHING SUPPLIES
Page 1 of 1