BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One big storm folks

Go down 
+2
graybeard
North Star
6 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

One big storm folks Empty
PostSubject: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:00 am

The storm that is just rapping up here in my part of the state dump as much as 6 inches of snow in my area and as much as a foot in many other areas that is still getting snow, it covers many states and is dumping lots of rain and snow. 🎅 🎅 🎅
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 am

Yep, we're getting it here, that's for sure. The lake I fish a little ways from here is reporting 9", and the town I work in is reporting 14" on the news. I got plenty vacation left, so I ain't even gonna try to leave home. It's still snowing, and the winds are blowing 30-40 mph. The snow is supposed to stop this morning, but the wind is gonna blow all day, so it won't matter anyway. If I get out, I'll try to take some pics, but it might be awhile.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:54 am

12 inches here an calling for about 3 more today ...hardly any wind yet @7:45 am........free snow ...come n get it !!!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:36 am

We didn't get near what they were calling for. IF the snow would have kept coming, we would have been blasted big-time. We got about 1 1/2 inches in less than 2 hours. The sleet started first, turned to snow, then back to sleet, then rain. Today they are just calling for big winds. I guess I need to tie a brick to my ass so I don't blow away with the wind!~! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 am

Just looked at the weather site, we have 37 mph winds, with gusts up to 48. Thankfully it switched around to the northwest, so I got a little protection.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:47 pm

The temp yesterday was 68 here...now the high is around 50...thanks Mike!!! One big storm folks 9562
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:06 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
The temp yesterday was 68 here...now the high is around 50...thanks Mike!!! One big storm folks 9562
Your very welcome, that should wake the fish up lolol. cheers
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 pm

we got 16 inches ...any body want some ...i got plenty ta give away !! Shocked
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Once my wood cutting is over you can haul me all you want. One big storm folks 45659
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 pm

we got the snow that came from down around that way it hit use lastsnight and we got a lot of it to and its still snowing and moew to come i well try and get pics on here later whne it all stops all little bet to get out there and take pics becouse its to crazy here cars going off the roads and everything but im staying worm and safe in the house im not going anywhere unless i got to lol i got a ski-doo out there somewhere that we cant see anymore so after everything is stoped we are going to have to and find it in the snow.
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One big storm folks   One big storm folks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One big storm folks
Page 1 of 1