BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you remember your favorite teacher?

Go down 
+4
North Star
pappy3
Bernie
T.C.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Do you remember your favorite teacher? Empty
PostSubject: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:06 pm

I can sure remember mine...She was Miss Kennedy.....I hated math until I got in her class that year...At the end of school that year I was at the top of my class....She told me that I could do or be anything that I set my mind to ...Thank you Miss K....For your time and your patience....
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes I remember. It was my math teacher and his name was Hubert Shinn in Hart Michigan in the 1940's. Most of High School I did not do very well. I Just did not apply myself looking back. Only average. But mathimatics was my best subject and I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it and still do today. I used mathimatics in the Navy as an electrician and I used mathimatics running and getting licenced to run Nuclear Power Plants. I got A's in High School and took many classes from that teacher. Today I use mathimatics in my woodworking and still enjoy that part of it. Hurray for math! Ya know; that is one enjoyment in life that is still with me.
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm

MRS McCOURT she told me in the 6th grade be true to your teeth or they will be false to you. home room
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 pm

pappy3 wrote:
MRS McCOURT she told me in the 6th grade be true to your teeth or they will be false to you. home room
There is alot of truth to that because i have had false teeth for 23 years now, it was because they were damaged in school in a phy-ed class but that is true. My favorite teacher Mrs Rude also my math teacher, it was the only class that i had A's in and it was because she was a one on one teacher i was top in my class in math till i graduated high school plus she was good a looking teacher. lolol
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Mine was Miss Munoz,from Brazil.And she was my science teacher.And sh was SMOKIN HOT!!!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Mrs Coleman...I use to exchange rock and roll tapes with her and record them...i think I learned more from her in 9th grade science than in any other class.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Mr. Nofzinger was my favorite teacher. He was the elementary and middle school music teacher. He was funny. He also looked like Ziggy, the cartoon character... Because of his last name, we all called him Mr. Ziggy LOLOL......
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 pm

My favorite was Mrs. Hunter. She was also a math teacher, but I didn't have her for math, she was the sponsor for the Future Teachers of America club that I joined. She even picked me up at the house to give me rides to the meetings. And yes I did have a crush on her too. Although her husband was not one to mess around with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember your favorite teacher?   Do you remember your favorite teacher? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you remember your favorite teacher?
Page 1 of 1