BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie Empty
PostSubject: 4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie   4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 am

We're told their boat had overturned, and they were all hanging onto it.
A relative tells 13abc the Coast Guard has found four missing fishermen alive, more than one day after they went for a fishing trip on Lake Erie.
We're told their boat had overturned, and they were all hanging onto it. The Coast Guard found the fishermen by Turtle Island Friday evening. At this point, the Coast Guard is transporting the fishermen back to shore. They are: Roy Letson, 52, of Charlotte, MI; Larry Vert, 64, of Lansing, MI; Ronnie Miller, 63, of Eaton Rapids, MI; and Douglas Whittaker, 76, of Eaton Rapids, MI.
The men had launched their boat from Sterling State Park in Frenchtown Twp. Thursday morning at around 8 a.m., but they didn't return at night.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: 4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie   4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:43 am

For the size of that lake they are real lucky to be her today. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie   4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:53 pm

That they are, Mike!~! I was happy to hear that they were all found safe and are going to be ok....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie   4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Mich. fishermen found safe on Lake Erie
Page 1 of 1