BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Go down 
+3
T.C.
bluegill
richardcatdaddy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Michael Jackson dead at 50. Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:21 pm

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson, the moonwalking former child star who became known the world over as the "King of Pop" before his life and career deteriorated in a freakish series of scandals, died Thursday, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press. He was 50. The person said Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

The circumstances of his death were not immediately clear. Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30 p.m., Capt. Steve Ruda told the Los Angeles Times. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the newspaper.

Jackson's death brought a tragic end to a long, bizarre, sometimes farcical decline from his peak in the 1980s, when he was popular music's premier all-around performer, a uniter of black and white music who shattered the race barrier on MTV, dominated the charts and dazzled even more on stage.

He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves, his high-pitched voice punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove and tight, military-style jacket were trademarks second only to his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance. Over the years, his skin became lighter and his nose narrower.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm

There were a couple songs of his that I liked. You bet it's going to be over the news, Internet, etc. for about a week....
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 pm

Well I guess he finally... (beat it)..!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 am

T.C. wrote:
Well I guess he finally... (beat it)..!!!!! Shocked

Michael Jackson dead at 50. 226386 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 226386 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 45659 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 45659 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 56961 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 56961 Tessie that is just right, you hit that nail right on the head i love it. Michael Jackson dead at 50. 45659 Michael Jackson dead at 50. 540268
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:55 am

Reported cause of death was food poisoning....He ate 12 yr old nuts
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am

He could deffinetly dance, maybe all the drugs so that he could be white had an effect on him also. John Travolta chin, skinny nise, and who know's how many other surgeries to his face.
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 am

On the serious side of all this ...What really gets me is how so many people act like he was some kind of god. This has completely taken over the news, which in itself is ridiculous, since North Korea has threatened to blow the U.S. off the map, and Iran is killing their own people because they are protesting. Just another example of why this country is going straight to hell. He was a musician and that's all. Not GOD, at least not my God.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 am

T.C. wrote:
On the serious side of all this ...What really gets me is how so many people act like he was some kind of god. This has completely taken over the news, which in itself is ridiculous, since North Korea has threatened to blow the U.S. off the map, and Iran is killing their own people because they are protesting. Just another example of why this country is going straight to hell. He was a musician and that's all. Not GOD, at least not my God.
Amen Tessie i could not have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 am

Ditto!!!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:05 pm

T.C. wrote:

Michael Jackson dead at 50. 950742
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
Reported cause of death was food poisoning....He ate 12 yr old nuts

Update and correction...it was 9 year old weenies.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Even though he is a human being, this is one that i will not miss i don't listen to his songs never have and never will BYE BYE. Michael Jackson dead at 50. 571914
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:42 pm

You know it's really sad...This past week we lost 3 famous people....Ed McMahon...Farrah Fawcett....Michael Jackson...

Jackson better known as Chester the Molseter....They stopped Government business today for a moment of silence for him....

McMahon...During World War II, McMahon was a fighter pilot in the United States Marine Corps serving as a flight instructor and test pilot. He was a decorated pilot (six Air Medals) and was discharged in 1946, remaining in the reserves.

After college, McMahon returned to active duty. He met his first girlfriend, Jenifer P Smith, on his first tour. He claims that she was the one to motivate him to become a better person. He was sent to Korea in February 1952. He flew unarmed OE-1 Bird Dogs on 85 tactical air control and artillery spotting missions. He remained in the Marine Corps Reserve, retiring with the rank of Colonel in 1966 and was then commissioned as a Brigadier General in the California Air National Guard.

Fawcett....One of the most beautiful people to ever live...What a fighter she was...She never gave up....

Your not hearing about the other two....Just Chester The Molester.....

Does this not tell you that peoples priorities are all screwed up? It makes me sick....The way I look at it is like this...A lot of little boys will sleep safer tonight....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:04 pm

AMEN .
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Amen on that.
Back to top Go down
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

amen. may he get everything that he deserves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dead at 50.   Michael Jackson dead at 50. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson dead at 50.
Page 1 of 1