BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This guy was lucky the beer was lite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

This guy was lucky the beer was lite Empty
PostSubject: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Dusk neared Saturday as 28-year-old Kayte Taylor and three girlfriends pulled up to Sam's Market on Santa Rosa Avenue to buy beer.

Kayte and the one pal who accompanied her inside chatted merrily as Kayte reached into the cooler. Just then a man strode up, bumped Kayte and snatched her wallet from her other hand.

"He's got my wallet!" Kayte yelled as the robber headed for the door.

Taking chase, Kayte reached the sidewalk to see the guy pushing and trying to mount a bicycle. It dawned on Kayte there was something useful in her hand.

A 12-pack of Miller Lite -- bottles. Her friends' eyes widened as Kayte hoisted the box to shoulder height, reared back and shot-put the beer at the burglar maybe 12 feet away.

Pow. Down he went. Four women were on him like kids on a burst piƱata. Kayte took back her wallet.

Rather than keep wrestling with the crook, the women let him up but took hold of his bicycle. He demanded it, pleaded for it, but he wasn't getting it.

When he started down the avenue on foot, one of Kayte's friends -- the one who's a security guard and was in uniform -- tailed him until police arrived to arrest him.

The ladies observed while rehashing the incident that several male bystanders had just stood there, not one making a move to help. Maybe it was the shock of seeing a guy put down by a 12-pack.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Way to go. Buy those girls a beer or 12.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 am

Bet he aint the only guy ever put down by a beer.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 am

I put a guy done with a 12 pack before right off his bar stool, should have just kept his mouth shut i guess. This guy was just a wimp in the first place to have to rob a girl, he's just lucky that it wasn't a 12 pack of bull. This guy was lucky the beer was lite 226386
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 am

LMAOOOOOOOOO WTG girls!~! Glad to see them standing up for themselves!~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy was lucky the beer was lite   This guy was lucky the beer was lite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This guy was lucky the beer was lite
Page 1 of 1