BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays Empty
PostSubject: Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays   Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:04 am

FOND DU LAC, Wis. – Police continue a fruitless search for a man wearing an ape costume who has attempted to steal foam banana displays from inside local gas stations. Capt. Steve Klein said Thursday someone donning an ape costume entered two gas stations Wednesday trying to steal the displays and police have received several calls about the suspect hanging around town.

While Klein acknowledges that the action may seem funny, they want to talk to the person behind the ape suit because they aren't sure what the suspect's motives are.

___

Information from: The Reporter, http://www.fdlreporter.com
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays   Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:08 am

I think the nut needs to be locked up a few days, they give bananas in jail. Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 226386 Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 45659
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays   Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:18 am

LMFAO!~! Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 226386 Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 45659
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays   Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:47 am

Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 45659 Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 45659 Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 45659 Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays 729539
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays   Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man in ape costume tries to steal banana displays
Page 1 of 1