BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver Empty
PostSubject: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:01 am

PENN HILLS, Pa. – A Pittsburgh-area teenager has been suspended from middle school when a random search turned up an eyebrow shaver in her handbag. Officials at Linton Middle School in Penn Hills recommended at a Wednesday disciplinary hearing that 15-year-old be expelled for the rest of this year and 45 days next year.

The teen said she doesn't consider the eyebrow trimmer a weapon. She fears expulsion will hurt her chances of becoming a nurse-anesthetist. She's a Girl Scout and a member of the school's basketball team, choir and leadership team.

The school released a statement saying it has a standard disciplinary policy that addresses all students equally. The girl's mother said she doesn't believe her daughter has been given a chance.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:06 am

This shit is getting carried way to far as to were they can possibly destroy a child's future and get by with it, is a eye brow shaver the dangerous hell i don't even know what one looks like, is it a knife or a switch blade shaver. This kinda crap is what made me pull my kids from school and home school them, i hope that it happens even more. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:11 am

Yes, it is like a knife, Mike. Here's a link to show you what it is.

http://joliveteproducts.com/p5-eb-6801.htm
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 am

Well i still think that there carrying this to far, is she a bad person to were she is a trouble some kid in school and at home. I don't think that the school should be the one that decides this, i think it should be the courts. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:16 am

I completely agree with you, Mike. They are getting VERY carried away with shit now-a-days. Sure, they need stricter policies, but good grief! Some things they take WAY too far and this is one of them! Evil or Very Mad Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver 182625
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:01 am

I use to carry a pocket knife to school in 2nd and 3rd grade to show my principal....no problems back then.
Back to top Go down
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:36 am

why don't they ex spell everyone.because everything can be used as a weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver   Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pa. middle school expels teen with eyebrow shaver
Page 1 of 1