BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your High School

Go down 
+5
papa
Rockhound
arlington
jimhs
saltfisher1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 am

I was thinking and talking lastnight to the wife about the high school I went to and the one she went to.....I cant remember the name of hers from the Dallas area but the one I went to in south Alabama was Robertsdale High School....Home of the Golden Bears.............The football team was one of the worst in the county if not the state...Our rival football team was Foley High School(home of the lions) just to the south of Robertsdale....There was a stretch of 17 years that the bears could not beat the lions but I was there at the 17th year when they did and I still remember the score...8 - 6 ...That was a great friday night game and it was something else to see Robertsdale(4A team) beat Foley(6A team)...Both teams use to be in the same division but Foley out grew Robertsdale but the rivalry remained.

Tell us a little bit about your old school.
Back to top Go down
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:52 pm

I went to Fremont High School in Oakland, California. Named after the pioneer John Freemont. He had a lot to do with the early settlement of California I guess. Don't remember the school colors, team names, none of that stuff. I hated school so bad I had as little to do with it as possible. I went because it was the law. Sometimes I regret that now, but hey it's too late to go back.

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:57 pm

Fremont Tigers?
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 pm

Tarkington Long Horns,,near Cleveland Texas. A long,,long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm

South Callaway Bulldogs, Callaway R-2 High school"
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 pm

Come on guys........I know there must be a memory or 2 you would like to share................Please!..............If not I'll show my arse in rare form with pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Tairbury-Cropsey, Tatars, green and gold and hated school, it was very boring sitting there when I could have been doing something. I was called super hyper back then, now its ADHD.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:24 pm

BOLD High School Home Of The PANTHERS Don't Remember What Years But Was State Champs A Few Years In A Row, O.H. Ya I Didn't Play Any Sports But Was Basket Manager For A Year Then After That Girls Were More Important That School. Man That Was 26 Years Ago, Just Think We Couldn't Wait To Graduate And Now We Are Old Enough That We Have Gone Threw School 3 Times Already O.K. Im Old. cheers cheers affraid
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Doug
Dime
Dime
Doug

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 pm

FPC High School [Flagler Palm Coast] Home of the Bulldogs back then high school was 7th thru 12th grade and I was in 7th grade the year it opened there were a whole 500 of us from 7th to 12th grade Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimhs
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jimhs

Number of posts : 378

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:32 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
Fremont Tigers?

Saltfisher that was 44 years ago, and I couldn't remember the name of the teams if my life depended on it. Shocked

Jim Cool
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 pm

jennings high school bulldogs , I played three years , we were a good team our rivel was crowley gents they played good also. we were better cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:47 pm

Lots of schools with "lions, tigers,bears,bulldogs,and panthers as mascots.
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:49 pm

fighting turkeys just don't seem too fierce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:52 pm

LMBO!!!...The galloping gobblers....The stampeding jackasses.......the grunting gophers....that would be teams to laugh at until they beat you. 🐰
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Omaha Nebraska,Boys Town Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your High School   Your High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your High School
Page 1 of 1