BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Lake report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:38 pm

In while, I was fishing for gill around the pier, I saw musky sitting by the near pier, I took mine musky gear, tried to cast it and see if musky is interesting but it was not.. I let my dad know that musky is there, he walked to the pier and saw it so we have to think what we do with this musky so he got a idea so he went to grab his musky gear, hook the bluegill under the big bobber so he cast it, the musky was starting to follow it then hammer it hard! He took a good battle with this musky so it was fun to watch it. then I net musky so I ran up to the house to take the camera so took pics of it then he released musky so. We did not measure it so we guess its 38" or so.. Congrats to my dad's fine musky! Fox Lake report 29755 Fox Lake report 29755 Fox Lake report 979382

Fox Lake report Picture229-2
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:06 pm

That is one awesome musky right there, i wish our lakes had as many as that lake. Congrats to your dad on the fine catch for sure, are the musky starting to get more active there. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

nice fish !!!!!!! Fox Lake report 979382 Fox Lake report 989950
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:18 pm

North Star wrote:
That is one awesome musky right there, i wish our lakes had as many as that lake. Congrats to your dad on the fine catch for sure, are the musky starting to get more active there. Question Question Question

Yea, they are starting to move into the shallow now, I can see the musky, pike and bass are pushing the gills to the shore.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:35 pm

I like when that happens, the big fish when the hit a lure just explode on it and about pulls the rod out of your hand. lolol Fox Lake report 288588
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Very nice musky, Andrew! Congrats to your Dad on a very fine catch! Thanks for the report also! We always look forward to reading them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fox Lake report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Lake report   Fox Lake report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Lake report
Page 1 of 1