BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lake Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Lake Ice Empty
PostSubject: Lake Ice   Lake Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:29 am

Lake Ice Is Very Unpredictable On Any Lake And Should Be Treated Like A Gun And Should Always Be Considered Unsafe. When Traveling On Ice One Should Always Travel Were The Main Traffic Is, And Not Off The Beaten Trail Were You Could Be In Big Trouble Real Fast. The Lakes This Year Have Lots Of Snow On Right Now And When A Hole Gets Drilled There Has Been Big Areas Of Slush Appearing With Some Open Water Found Under The Snow, So Caution Should Be Taken If You Must Get Off The Beaten Track. A Real Good Idea When Making Your Plans Or When You Are Headed Out On The Ice, Is Talk To Your Local Bait Shops And Even Some People That Are Fishing The Area About Ice Safety And Just Remember Ice Is Never Safe. cheers

This Information Is Not Meant That Ice Is Safe To Travel On And Big Fish Midwest Will Not Be Held Responsible For Any Irresponsible Acts Taken On The Ice. study
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jremines
Nickel
Nickel

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Lake Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Ice   Lake Ice I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:23 am

when we get a good season for the ice I always carry two phillips head screwdrivers tied around my neck for the "just in case"..never wear waders..dont try to muscle all your gear by hand..I pull all my gear in a sled..take it nice and easy..no rush..after all you got the whole season..and only one life..play it smart,play it safe and keep your common sense with you
Back to top Go down

Lake Ice
Page 1 of 1