BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake Empty
PostSubject: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Last weekend my dad and I went fishing on Beaver Dam Lake so we caught a total 46 catfish and bullhead so we have a awesome time.
Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 102_3483

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 102_3485

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 102_3487

Other day in night, my friend Kurt and I went crappie fishing on Fox Lake so it was good time.
Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 101_3492

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 101_3496

Last night...
Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 102_3497

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 102_3499
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 am

Awesome Buddy, It Looks Like The Weather Is Treating You Right And The Fish Are Cooperating For You Also, Some Real Good Eating Fish Right There. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:45 am

Nice catch on both....Congrats to you...
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Thanks!

Here last saturday my good friend Dan and I went fishing on Beaver Dam Lake, fishing for catfish so... We don't keep them because too many and no room for our freezer so... We have a good time!

Nice bullhead..
Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 100_3500

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 100_3502

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 100_3503

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake 100_3508
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:33 am

You Have Some Nice Looking Fishing Grounds That You Fish And It Seems You Catch Some Nice Fish Also, Congrats On The Fish Buddy And Thanks For Sharing The Pics. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:15 pm

Thanks, That's my uncle's private property.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:23 pm

hey nice batch of fish ....couple of lil hints (fox lake ) ....if ya fish from land ....go to the boat docks for canadian creek .....use minnows fish off the dock ....face the lake ....cast as far as u can in a 10:30 position .....nice pike spot.croppie ,pearch ....real good perch spot on handi cap dock ....perment one....in morning....very good ice fishing lake....beaverdam lake ....tahoe patk n waterworks park ....very good for spring cats .....while im at it ...the poor people up there ...fell sorry for them ...all the floods.heard a guy got fined 100$ for fishing in his back yad .....caught a bull head too ....some thing about fishing during a national disaster.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

biggest chroppie ive seen caught in fox lake was 15 1/2 inch ....i heard about a 17 inch.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Marlboro- Thanks for the information!! Right now, panfish are biting as well so caught a couples of nice perch by off the pier so.. I caught 14", 15", 17" and 18.5" bass, about 25" and 32" pike, and 18" walleye by the pier too. Beaver Dam Lake- I fish on my uncle's farm field, it's really easy to catch catfish, just use worms on the bottom rigs. So and my biggest crappie in fox lake is around 13" so.. So also Thanks for the info again!
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:57 am

no prob. nice pics of fish ...bet that was a nice batch ...wtg geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake   Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beaver Dam Lake and Fox Lake
Page 1 of 1