BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY Empty
PostSubject: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Well I have 2 hour delays all week at school so Dad got a late start in the fishing today... It was a beautiful day and this would be the first time Dad took the boat out this year. I will post this as if I were him lol: Went to Happy Hooker, unfourtunetly with the small scoops... Minnows were the rightsize though... Here I started talking to a guy (Larry) don't know how it went but either he offered to take me on his or I did on mine... He not having much of an idea to start, we took his boat and head out of TC towards B can, 6 and a half miles out past B can. They didn't start fishing till 11 and it wasn't till 3 Dad hooked his first eye... deadsticking a pimple... He caught 2 that way and another on a jiggin rap... At 3:30 saw a mark at 24ft. Reeled up the blue pimple, 2 hops-BAM!!!! fish on... Not much of a fight but when he got her to the boat they about sh!t lol!!! MUSKY!!!! With a small net this musky was sticking out being 36in. long, a fish ohio!!!!! The lure was way down there lucky she didn't break off!!!! With this being a major rarity he brought this fish home, to get some pictures and it mounted (I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY B.S. ABOUT KEEPING IT!) It was deffintely a great catch weighing 14lbs on a de-liar!!! They ended the day with 3 eyes and a couple perch from Larry-Dad decided to give him the fish which was nice Wink.... Enjoy the pic-Bragging rights? :big: cheers
LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY 102
P.S. walleye pictures will come later-larrys gunna either send em or post em Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:44 pm

WOW! Talk about braggin rights! WTG! Congrats on the Fish Ohio! Awesome catch! Sounds like it was a pretty slow day, but a very good day! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:26 am

Nice Fish!!!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:37 am

There ain't no Complaints here about keeping it, i have kept much bigger fish than that and do every year and i have my reasons as everyone does. You tell your dad awesome fish and congrats on the catch, hope to see more as the year goes on. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Nice musky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY   LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAKE ERIE-FISH OHIO MUSKY
Page 1 of 1