BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver Empty
PostSubject: Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver   Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

RACINE, Wis. – A deputy in his underwear teamed up with a bank president to track down an alleged drunk driver. Police said Deputy Russell Preston was home Thursday evening when a pickup truck hit a light pole, skidded into his front yard and kept going. Preston gave chase on foot, wearing a T-shirt, boxers and socks.

Johnson Bank president Dick Hansen was driving by and witnessed the commotion. He motioned for Preston to get in and together they followed the driver.

The two nabbed the driver a few blocks away. The 32-year-old driver was cited for operating while intoxicated and other offenses.

Hansen said Preston immediately identified himself as a deputy. Hansen said he had to take Preston's word, since "it's not like he was wearing his badge."
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver   Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Razz affraid
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver   Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:45 am

lol! lol! At least they caught him, that's the main thing... Hope he didn't scare anyone away beings he was in his boxers lol. Maybe the intoxicated driver fainted when he seen the man in his boxers. lol! :lol!;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver   Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deputy in undies helps track down drunk driver
Page 1 of 1