BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wingdams Are Producing Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Wingdams Are Producing Good Empty
PostSubject: Wingdams Are Producing Good   Wingdams Are Producing Good I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 am

I Was Talking To A Buddy Of Mine That Has Been Fishing The Wingdams And Been Really Getting The Walleye Action. He Said That He Has Been Doing Really Good All Year Long Fishing The Wingdams, He Also Said When I Asked Him When The Best Time Is To Fish The Wingdam He Said That Walleyes Will Use The Wingdams To Feed Year Around And Even On The Hottest Days Of The Year As Long As The Water Has Go Flow To It. Now He Told Me He Never Use To Fish Wingdams Because He Didn't Have A Clue As To How To Fish Them So It Took Him A Little While To Figure It Out. He Said That It's Like Each One Has A Unique Personality And You Have To Get To Know Them And When And How The Fish Are Using Them And You Will Then Be In Busyness. So I Guess If You Have Wingdams Were You Can Fish You Should Be Able To Get A Few Fish, And Let Me Tell You Fresh Fall Fish Tastes Awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com

Wingdams Are Producing Good
Page 1 of 1