BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In The Garden

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:19 pm

I Did Get A Little Done In My Garden Today While They Were Fixing The Van, I Still Have More To Do But Here Are A Couple Pictures That I Took.
In The Garden 100_3068
In The Garden 100_3067
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
graybeard
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
graybeard

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2007-12-08

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Looks like you got it ready for spring, Mike. I dug up one of my raised beds a while back, but my tomatoes are still producing a few, and I've got broccolli still going, so I'm gonna wait awhile on those.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Yep We Have Had 2 Hard Frosts So Everything Is About Gone But For The Few Tomato Plants I Keep Covering But They Won't Be There Long Either. cheers 🎅 cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:59 am

Lookin Good!!!
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:14 am

Our garden is gone to...But we managed to put alot up this year....Well my boys did...LOL....
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Onion sets arrived at our local hardware today. I brought 4 little bags full. Think I will plant one and then if they come alive soon will plant the remainder. Want to try one plot that nothing came up in after I over fertilized. I want to see if that ground is ready yet.

But right now I am busy building my meat wagon. Aluminun frame on wheels which will support 500 pounds. Today I worked on the top but have more work to do. Will explain later with pictures. On top will go the 1HP meat grinder, meat mixer and couldbe a deticated sausage stuffer. We will see. Muzzleloading deer season starts next Saturday. I may go dove hunting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey Bernie Have You Ever Look At This Site www.lemproducts.com They Have Some Good Stuff Here.
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Thank's Mike; I have their catalog. Some of their items are more expensive as compared to Cabala's but I will consider them yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Garden   In The Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In The Garden
Page 1 of 1