BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's my garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Grumpy

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Here's my garden Empty
PostSubject: Here's my garden   Here's my garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:26 am

I went out back where the bulldozer did the pushing and planted a couple of hills of pumpkins that are supposed to grow up to 500 pounds. If they do get that big, how the heck am I going to move them?

I also planted a couple of hills of cucumbers, but it doesn't look like they are going to come up.

Here's my garden Pumpkin
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Here's my garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's my garden   Here's my garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:32 am

Grumpy Before Them Pumpkins Get To Big, Put Them On A Pallet That Way When They Get To A Unmovable Weight You Can Find Someone With A Loader Of Some Kind To Come Move It For You. Also Putting Them On A Pallet Will Keep The Bottom Part Thats Sits On The Ground From Spoilage. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Grumpy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Grumpy

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Here's my garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's my garden   Here's my garden I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 am

They are not likely to actually get that big. Especially since I'm growing them. They will probably get about the size of a basketball. Anyway, I'll give them away and let the new owners figure out how they will get them home.

The trees fell on my tomato plants and I was going to pick up a couple yesterday at Lowes and those things were over $3.00 each. I would rather just buy tomatoes than pay that for a little plant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's my garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's my garden   Here's my garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's my garden
Page 1 of 1