BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Screen Savers

Go down 
+3
Muskyman
papa
North Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am

Yesterday When We Took My Mother Home We Stopped At A Few Of My Fishing Holes That I Use To Fish Before We Moved Up Here, Most Of These Places I Haven't Fished Now For About 15 Years, Now They Are Just As Cool Looking As When We Moved But They Are All Real Low On Water.
These First Pictures Are From A Small Dam At Lake Elizabeth That Holds The Water In The Lake When The Water Is Up And It Don't Allow Any Flooding When The Water Is Up, You Can See My Son Down On The Rocks It Should Have 3 To 4 Feet Of Water Right There..
Good Screen Savers 100_2991
Good Screen Savers 100_2992
These Are On The Opposite Of The Road From Were My Son Was On The Rocks, The Water Is Suppose To Be Flowing Threw Here To Feed Lake Mary Which Is Taking A Hard Hit On Low Water. I Couldn't Get Any Pictures Of That Because The Only Way To Get To It Is By Canoe And You Won't Get One Of Them Down There Right Now Without Working Your But Off. In The Picture On The Rock Is A Blue Wing Teal Duck That Wanted To Have It's Picture Taken And Sat There The Whole Time.
Good Screen Savers 100_2993
Good Screen Savers 100_2994
The Next 2 Pictures Are From Lake Ella, You Can See The Water Don't Flow Here Any More It Is Suppose To Be About 4 Feet Deep In This Little Channel And We Use To Catch Tons Of Panfish And Pike Here, I Think It Will Be This Way For A While For We See No Rain Any Time Soon Around Here.
Good Screen Savers 100_2990
Good Screen Savers 100_2989
These Next Pictures Are From A Place Called Twin Lakes Again We Use To Catch Alot Of Fish Here Also Mostly Pike And Carp For Smoking, Right Now The Water Is Real Cloudy From It Being So Shallow And The Wind Stirring Things Up Now It's Good For Taking Pictures And That's About It.
Good Screen Savers 100_2983
Good Screen Savers 100_2984
Good Screen Savers 100_2985
These Guys Are Thick This Year Even If It Is Dry, If There's Dew On The Grass You Will Find The Leperd Frog And Some Are Huge This Year.
Good Screen Savers 100_2987
Good Screen Savers 100_2986
If Nothing Else We Can Use These For Screen Savers. LOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am

Beautiful pics Mike, sure looks nice. All of a sudden my puter won't recognise I have a camera so guess I will have to reinstall the progrm or something. Daughter said she would look at it for me.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Great pics Mike.
Back to top Go down
Bernie
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Bernie

Number of posts : 643

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

You always make a beautiful presentation Mike. I am proud that you allow me on your site.
Back to top Go down
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:58 pm

Less Water=Easier to find fish=More Fish!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:48 am

Great pics Mike....
Back to top Go down
HOP
Penny
Penny

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:51 am

I have ben using local outdoor photos for scren savers as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Screen Savers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Screen Savers   Good Screen Savers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Screen Savers
Page 1 of 1