BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Funny

Go down 
+4
T.C.
Rockhound
North Star
OhioFisher
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OhioFisher
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
OhioFisher

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:35 pm

The Presidential election was too close to call. Neither the Republican candidate nor the Democratic candidate had enough votes to win.. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election.

Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the winner.

After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Minnesota .

There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties. At the end of the first day, John Mc. returned to the starting line and he had ten fish.

Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having another 'bad hair' day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day.

At the end of the 2nd day John Mc. came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.

That evening, Harry Reid got together secretly with Obama and said, 'Obama, I think John Mc. is a low-life, cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.'

The next night (after John Mc. returns with 50 fish), Harry said to Obama, 'Well, tell me, how is John Mc. cheating?'

Obama replied, 'Harry, you're not going to believe this, but he's cutting holes in the ice.'

Experience Counts
Back to top Go down
http://ohiooutdoors.org
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 pm

Laughing Surprised Smile cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
Rockhound
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Rockhound

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:00 am

LMAO, Good one" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:02 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 am

LMBO!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:54 pm

go oh bama go !!!!!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:41 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
Doug
Dime
Dime
Doug

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Funny   Funny Funny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Funny
Page 1 of 1