BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnesota Bound

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Minnesota Bound Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota Bound   Minnesota Bound I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Minnesota The Land Of 10,000 Lakes And If You Have Ever Been Here Or Looked At A Decent Map, You Will See That It Has A-lot More Than That Though There Are A-lot Of The Waters That Are Private. In West-Central Minnesota Were I Live Has Some Of The Best Fishing Around With Clean Clear Water In Most Of The Lakes. One Lake That Attracts People From All Over And From Out Of State Is Lake Minnewaska, It Isn't A Real Deep Lake With A Max Depth Of 35 Feet And 8 Miles Long But It Has Some Of The Best Walleye And Bass Fishing Around The State. There Are Lots Of State Parks In West-Central Minnesota One Of The Being Glacier Lakes State Park That Also Has Some Real Good Fishing That Just Makes The Stay At These Parks All The More Enjoyable Including The Hike In Lakes In The Parks Were You Can Hike In And Fish And Camp, Been There And Done That And You Just Can't Beat It For The Peace And Quite. If You Ever Get To Come To Minnesota Chose The Area That You Want To Go To And Do A Search Of That Area There Is Just So Much To Explore When Your Here You Won't Be Disappointed. cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by North Star on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
fishmac
Nickel
Nickel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Minnesota Bound Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Bound   Minnesota Bound I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:57 am

i'd love to come there and bring back a cooler full of walleye fillets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Minnesota Bound
Page 1 of 1