BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bullhead Story's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Bullhead Story's Empty
PostSubject: Bullhead Story's   Bullhead Story's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:48 am

O.K. Everybody Lets Hear Some Stories About Bullheads, I Can Remember When I Was A Kid I Use To Go Fishing With My Mom And Dad For Bullheads. I Can Remember A Spot That Was So Full Of Bullheads That You Could Catch Them On A Bare Hook. We Would Catch 5 Gallon Buckets Full And I Mean Buckets Like 3 To 4 Buckets Full Every Time We Went, Then We Would Go To Our Friends House And Spend Hours Cleaning Them. Another Thing We Would Do Is Smoke Them At The Local Meat Lock Man They Are Very Tasty Smoked, Cleaning Them Was Easier To All You Had To Do Is Cut From The anus Up To The Gills Then Cut The Fishes Throat From One Side To The Other Making A T Shape Cut Then Gut Them And Was Them Then Soak In Salt Water Strong Enough To Float An Egg, The Rest Is Up To The Person Smoking Them. Man I Can Picture All Them Bull Heads Right Now There Were Lots Of Them Thats For Sure. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Bullhead Story's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullhead Story's   Bullhead Story's I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Mike I had a spot just like that on the Raritan river in Jersey that we could load up bucket after bucket during a good rain but we usually only kept 10 or so as cleaning them was a royal pain in the butt. 4'6 ultra light, 4lb test, splitshot and worm = endless amounts of fun as long as your arm dont fall off LOL
Back to top Go down
timber
Admin
Admin
timber

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Bullhead Story's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullhead Story's   Bullhead Story's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 pm

I remember fishing the ditch on lake Kandiyohi I don't remember if it is park # 1 or 2 it's been along time ago with my mom and dad. we'd pack a picnic lunch and go sit on the edge of the ditch and fish then go into the park and eat then go back and fish more. I don't think I was much more than 4 or 5 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bullhead Story's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullhead Story's   Bullhead Story's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bullhead Story's
Page 1 of 1