BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoot The Bull

Go down 
+8
saltfisher1
pappy3
bountyhunter
shortshank009
papa
timber
knightfisher
North Star
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Shoot The Bull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

papa wrote:
Did what you said you were going to do Mike. My best friend and his wife had us down to eat, went way over the diet so got to be good now for awhile. Had steaks on the grill, corn on the cob, creamed peas, salad, and darn I forgot to eat any homemade applesauce. It sure was good but know it was way over my diet levels. It's ok once in a while though.
It Sure Does Taste Good When You Cheat Don't It Buddy LOLOLOL.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm

Sure does just cant' do it very often. Sure am glad today wasn't the day to test my blood sugar, I think I would proably freak out. lollol
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm

Well it has been a beautiful day, we got 1.25 inches of rain last night and suppose to get more tonight, tomorrow and Friday, let er come we need it. Check out the MUSIC post I made Mike, think youll love it, ifn you like music anyway.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Sounds Great That You Got The Rain Buddy We Are Still Hurting Here So We Take What We Can, Haven't Made It To The Music Post Heading There Right Now. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Thursday day and night we got 2.9 inches of rain and it sure helped, the river actually was a river again instead of just holes of water, i'ts still low but a lot better than it was. Friday looked like rain all day but it all passed over us. How did that big old meal taste buddy, mine was sure good and got a great breakfast this morning too. Now I better be good all day. 31lbs lost so far here.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

PAPA That Meal Was Awesome And I Savored Every Little Bite Of It, Yep Now It Is Back To The Grind Stone Diet Sure Does Make You Feel Alot Better That's For Sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:28 pm

I think I might have lost all I"m going to, seems to have stopped and starting to get some energy back again. I do think I feel better now though.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:25 pm

I gotta get on a new diet too...My other diet kinda quit working after I lost 25 lbs.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:29 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
I gotta get on a new diet too...My other diet kinda quit working after I lost 25 lbs.
I Know What Ya Mean Just Hang In There It Sure Does Help.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:41 am

I'm so fat now that I press sand into glass when I walk on the beach... Laughing
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:04 am

I Can Give You My Power Diet You Will Loose Weight Fast As Long As You Stay On It. LOLOL cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:05 am

How long does it take to knock off 25 lbs?
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 am

A 2000 calorie a day diet will take it off in about a month to a month and a half. Chlorestral diet, plus mine is dieabetic also, but the clhlorestral diet will whack it off quick. 2000 calories isn't much food and everything is measured out so you know how much to eat of each thing.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:35 am

saltfisher1 wrote:
How long does it take to knock off 25 lbs?
Well Mine Is A Little Quicker Than PAPA's But Mine Is More Hard Core, If You Stick To It About A Month Buddy.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:54 am

where do i get this plan?......I might have to try it after my fishing trip this year....Sounds pretty tough though...My colon might start chewing my shorts looking for food. Laughing

Is there a way to make the plan a little less harsh so I can spread the weight loss over 3 months?
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm

grapefruit,oranges,lemons...ect good fat burners Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

If I drink or eat oranges I get bad indigestion/acid reflux.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:37 pm

The dr said if you go out and walk a couple of miles EVERY OTHER day you will lose wieght because your body thinks this is unusual and will kick out the calories, if you do it EVERY day your body will say it is normal and won't burn them up.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I Will Print It Off For You Buddy And Get It To You In The Next Couple Days I AM Real Beat From Doing Wood Today, And Being Your Not On A Doctors Orders You Could Cheat Here And There So That It Isn't So Harsh, Just Make Sure That You Go Back On The Diet And Stick With It. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:20 am

LOLOLOL That There Diet Thing Can Even Kill A Good Thread lol! What Else Can We Talk About??? I Been Picking A Ice Cream Bucket Full Of Tomato's Every Other Day Even For As Cool As It's Been They Have Been Doing Pretty Good. cheers cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:10 am

Its getting closer to my big fish trip...Just 5 weeks away.....I've been making lists and double checkin my gear....I'm tickled to death just knowing its almost here.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 am

It's going to be a long wait as the anticipation grows, I'm getting excited thinking about it and I ain't even going, but know your going to have a great time.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:05 pm

If all goes well I should catch over 100 twenty plus pound redfish with a dozen or so 4 to 7 ft sharks...some big bruiser jack crevalle....I'm hoping to set a new personal best for redfish this year...My best as of a few years ago is 34 lbs.....I hope to get a 7 or 8 ft shark as well....28 days of fishing...I dont think it gets any better does it?
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk19l
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Blackhawk19l

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Man, 28 days of fishing affraid Some where there's a law against that lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoot The Bull   Shoot The Bull - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoot The Bull
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next