BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I Look For

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:44 am

When Fish The Minnesota River As This Would Work For Most Rivers, There Are 2 Places That I Like To Fish Above All Others. The First One Is Fish Log Piles On Bends In The River Were The Water Has Dug Deep Holes. I Like To Fish In Front Of These Log Piles As Close To Them As Possible With Out Getting Your Line All Snagged Up In It. Then When The Evening Starts To Come In I Like To Fish The Flats, The Flats Meaning Were There Is Deep Water Fish The Top Edges All Around That Deep Water And Fish It As Shallow As 2 Feet Deep. The Flatheads Come Out Of The Deep Waters To Hunt Down There Meal On The Flats And I Have Seen Them Before In As Little As 1 Foot Of Water But It Was Chasing Food. Man I Can't Wait To Do The Summer Float We Are Planning. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Mike,,i've caught big flats in two feet of water,,your right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
jman
Nickel
Nickel
jman

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-02-04

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Most people are shocked to find these big fish in shallow water but that is where there dinner is at.So they chase tthem into the shallows to trap them.
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:15 pm

jman wrote:
Most people are shocked to find these big fish in shallow water but that is where there dinner is at.So they chase tthem into the shallows to trap them.
Some of my limb lines are set in very shallow water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:50 pm

That's how my brother-in-law does it too John...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I Look For Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I Look For   What I Look For I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I Look For
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Lets Talk Catfish :: Lets Talk Catfish-
Jump to: