BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The old mouse lures.

Go down 
+2
marlboro920
Muskyman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

The old mouse lures. Empty
PostSubject: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:05 am

Well, I just want to show u guys that I using those mouse lures for musky, bass, pike and walleye that all the fish I caught for years. Never getting old...

my three mouse lures, and that's my favorite lures also...
The old mouse lures. Picture216

Those mouse lure that I using it in recently as for three years. Alot of the marks on it from musky and pike's teeth.
The old mouse lures. Picture217

The old mouse lures. Picture218

I bought a new lure from up north and tried to use those lure but no luck so I changed back to mouse lure, fish love those mouse lure...
The old mouse lures. Picture219

My choice reel and pole for musky.. Those pole is really old one, Fendrick from my dads, its only 5 foot and heavy action pole so that's my favorite pole to catch musky or pike.
The old mouse lures. Picture223

My choice line for musky, its 50lb braided line but alot people who muskie fisherman so they use more than 50lbs test line...
The old mouse lures. Picture222

It's important to have wire leader for musky or pike.. if without wire leader, they can break the line easily if you battle with fish..
The old mouse lures. Picture225

Well, Theres too many fish hit on that mouse lure but heres a few pics of fish that I caught them on the mouse lure. Keep up casting more than 1,000 or more so musky fishermen will casting over 10,000 time!

42" musky
The old mouse lures. Picture1504

39" musky
The old mouse lures. 4557_584061244665_24412125_34304104

37" musky
The old mouse lures. Picture1500

34" northern pike
The old mouse lures. Picture1514

32" northern pike
The old mouse lures. 100_3526-1

32" northern pike
The old mouse lures. Picture1143

5 pound bass
The old mouse lures. Picture1131

4 pound bass
The old mouse lures. Picture1142

Heres new lure called Salmo lures, brown trout, I ordered from website and using it and caught a 45" musky from May 2009.

Salmo lure, Brown trout.
The old mouse lures. Picture220

45" musky on salmo lure brown trout
The old mouse lures. Picture288

P.S. If you guys want to know more so I'll be glad to answer for you guys.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:21 am

ty for the pics n the info ....an u better hook into one of them bad boys when were fishin together !!!!!! The old mouse lures. 979382 The old mouse lures. 29755 The old mouse lures. 718230 The old mouse lures. 989950
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:38 am

I bet those mouse lures would work for redfish...I recently read that some redfish were seen eating nutria rats in Mississippi and Louisiana....Nutria are just aquatic rats that eat vegetation that grows in the marsh areas.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:56 am

Man i can remember using them alot when i was always out in the boat, i caught some monster pike for sure. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:03 am

I have an old mouse lure that was my grandfathers. He loved to use it for pike. It is one that I will keep and not get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

saltfisher1 wrote:
I bet those mouse lures would work for redfish...I recently read that some redfish were seen eating nutria rats in Mississippi and Louisiana....Nutria are just aquatic rats that eat vegetation that grows in the marsh areas.

Yea, those mouse lures are wood, usually for topwater in the shallow area so and also you can buy those mouse lures from ebay so I bought them from ebay in few years ago so theres bunch of them in ebay you will see them.

One thing I like those lures because it's wood so musky and pike bite it so its better to stay them on the lure at the most time I have experience with it and learned it from my dad.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Nice,no wonder your lures are chewed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old mouse lures.   The old mouse lures. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old mouse lures.
Page 1 of 1