BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nathaniel
Penny
Penny
nathaniel

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-03

TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail Empty
PostSubject: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:19 am

Twisted Whiskerz Catfish Series Announcement

Twisted Whiskerz Catfish tournament Series for 2010!!!!

TwistedWhiskerz is a group of motivated fishermen who picked up where the Neocats trail ended. We met fishing collective catfish tournaments the past few years such as Deer Creek, Cripple Creek, Cabela’s, Akron Cats, etc. Most of us were following the Neocats semi-pro trail. Regrettably, in late 2009 it was made apparent that this tournament trail had dissolved. Fortunately, a handful of us got together and without question agreed “Let’s keep it going”. So here you have it: the opportunity to fish competitively in a professional-style tournament at an affordable team entry fee, understanding today’s economy. And getting you out on a variety of different lakes, reservoirs, and rivers each year throughout the many waterways Ohio has to offer. We have identified all of the things that we liked from the previous trail and kept them, but will also be introducing new ideas to improve the series along with considering yours. An equal opportunity is here for both the novice and experienced angler to learn and compete, whether by boat or from shore. The biggest rewards, however, are the wonderful times we share with our family, friends and people with the same desire to compete in a safe, friendly environment. We hope you will join us and embark on a journey this fishing season that has more to offer than you could imagine.

We all look forward to fishing, competing with and seeing a lot of familiar and new faces this year.
In closing, it’s not about us…It’s about “all of us”.
For more information please go to www.twistedwhiskerz.com
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:28 am

Great post TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail 718230 , And welcome aboard Nathaniel, sounds like a grand plan for people all around, we do have some Ohio members here that this may interest thanks again for bringing the info. TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail 264358 cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
nathaniel
Penny
Penny
nathaniel

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey thanks , nice fish by the way!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks that is the biggest channel cat that i ever caught in my 40 years of fishing the river, she weighed in at just shy of 21 lbs i think i will have to look back. She was caught in the Minnesota river in about 30 feet of water, this next year will be a good chance for me to hit some of my old Flathead holes, were going to be drifting about 20 miles by river which will take my to all my shore haunts. TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail 288588
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks for the TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail 718230 , nathaniel!~! I'm from Northwest Ohio and love to fish for catfish myself, as well as other species. Thanks for the info and for inviting us to your site!~! Hope to hear about your tourney results and possibly see some pics of the catches!~! Best of luck this year!~!
Back to top Go down
nathaniel
Penny
Penny
nathaniel

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Thanks it's taking alot work put it together, You'll definatly see some results/ pics for this year.

Nathaniel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail   TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TwistedWhiskerz New Ohio catfish Tournament trail
Page 1 of 1