BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a problem

Go down 
+3
richardcatdaddy
North Star
ridgerunner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Just wondering if there was a problem with the view new posts tab? Every time I click on it it says no new posts.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:37 pm

I think it has been slow the last couple days. Is there a problem 571914
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

For a couple old guys,not much gets by you two is there? Razz
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I've been slow due to several problems including a virus in my other PC...Just bought a new Gateway today.....I think this bad weather has folks kinda sleepy too.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 am

I sure hope you don't have many problems with your Gateway, Greg. I haven't heard very many good things about a Gateway computer... Best of luck with it!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 pm

I have a Dell Inspiron and a Compaq Presario,both do good....so far.Once I got rid of the E Machine that is.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 pm

This gateway has to be better than that HP I had and that Compaq...So far its fast and hasnt missed a lick.....You can bet it has its probs just like all of them do...I have 30 days to take it back so I will be testing it alot.
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 pm

hmmmm what happened with ur e-machine richard .... affraid i own 3
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:27 pm

It suffered a terminal case of thrown out the front door.It kept crashing and finally I unhooked it all.opened the front door and threw it out,put in the trash can next day.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:23 am

I don't blame you a bit, Rick. E-Machines are notorious for that. I would never own one. I have a Hell, oops, I mean Dell desktop and a Compaq (HP) laptop and I prefer the laptop over the desktop...
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:53 am

I have a emachine and like it a lot, just have to stay out of them places that you don't belong. affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 am

As long as you update your pc itll be ok for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 am

Hey I figured it out. I had the log me on automatically box checked. I have this site as my home page, so any time I went on the net it automatically logged me in to the site. If I went somewhere else besides here first, when I came back I had already been here so there were no new posts. How's that for figuring out that whol time space continuum thing??
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

ridgerunner wrote:
Hey I figured it out. I had the log me on automatically box checked. I have this site as my home page, so any time I went on the net it automatically logged me in to the site. If I went somewhere else besides here first, when I came back I had already been here so there were no new posts. How's that for figuring out that whol time space continuum thing??
Good deal buddy, im glad that ya got it figured out because i couldn't. lol cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am

Glad to hear you got if figured out, Ridge!~! Yep, if you are logged in here and decide to go somewhere else and you've been "idle" too long, it will automatically sign you out, even though it does not say it does.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:15 am

This is what I'm thinking about getting.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4933700&Sku=B69-1101

I have an ancient HP that does ok, but it's kind of like me not much memory left!!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:26 am

Looks like an awesome deal, Ridge... I get emails from them all the time and they sure have some awesome deals. I'm going to have to buy a new CPU here soon, as my Dell is ancient and doesn't have enough memory also....
Back to top Go down
marlboro920
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
marlboro920

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 pm

lolol rick ...u got that door open still ....mines doing the same thing ...starts out ok than about 5 minutes from the start im rebootin.....ahhh never mind the door ...ill toss this one out the 2nd story window ....look out belowww !!!!! Is there a problem 7289
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 am

Im slow cause I just aint been on the puter sorry guys and gals. Its amazing what you can find in life to occupy your time when you dont smoke and drink anymore lol
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 am

jerseycat9 wrote:
Im slow cause I just aint been on the puter sorry guys and gals. Its amazing what you can find in life to occupy your time when you dont smoke and drink anymore lol

I am SO VERY PROUD of you, Terry. I was wondering where the hell you had gone to and if you had fallen off the face of the earth. Glad to see you still here, alive and well... Hope life is treating you great. From the sounds of it, life is treating you great!~! Hope your fishing is doing well still also!~! Come in more often and let us know how you are doing and let us know about the fish you are catching, not catching!~~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is there a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a problem   Is there a problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a problem
Page 1 of 1