BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules/Regulations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Regulations   Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:21 am

with spring coming on and catfishing getting closer to a starting point for some of us, we need to look at our rules/regulations for any changes the DNR has made in them. i see lots of ideas coming up on the board that i would like to try and in the state i live in it is illegal. like sunfish and crappies, goldfish,carp, bullheads over 7"inches in length, or even fish parts for bait will get you a fine and your fishing gear taken away. chumming is also illegal in some states and can bring you a big fine also. how many poles you can have varies from state to state, i've heard some can use unlimited poles were in minnesota you can have one, any more than that and you have a fine. treble hooks are a no no here, unless they are part of a lure say like a spinner blade added to it would make it a lure but just the treble hook is illegal. i tell ya i think minnesota has some of the strictest laws when it comes to fishing. so i thought i would bring it to your attention to check your rules/regulations before you try anything you have never done before and is new to you. hopefully this will help some of you and save you all some money for your next fishing trip( fines/gear taken away, ect),so i think reading the rules/regulations is a must. if you come to minnesota to fish, be sure you are ready to fish a whole new ball game. now lets all get the big ones this coming spring and be safe.

The New Regulations Books Are Already Out For Minnesota. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Regulations   Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 am

Sometimes even if you have a book...Some of the regs are hard to understand...So be careful guys and gals...
Back to top Go down
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421

Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Regulations   Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 am

rule book is very hard to understand because they just don't come right out with the do's and don'ts in plain American english, they beat around the bush till there are no more leaves on the bush!!
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818

Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Regulations   Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:23 am

pappy3 wrote:
rule book is very hard to understand because they just don't come right out with the do's and don'ts in plain American english, they beat around the bush till there are no more leaves on the bush!!

LMBO...I never thought about it that way...But you are right my friend...LOL..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules/Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Regulations   Rules/Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules/Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Information Corner :: Tips/Ideas-
Jump to: