BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Bait Philosophy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragger
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
Dragger

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-12-15

My Bait Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: My Bait Philosophy   My Bait Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 pm

To me this is what works best, I beleive that fresh bait is the key to consistency in all fishing situations, Keeping the baits alive in a bait tank untill they are ready to use. I use white perch,bream,herring,shad,mullet,grasshoppers and catalpaworms. let us know what you use. we might want to use it also...........thanks.....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

My Bait Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Bait Philosophy   My Bait Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:21 pm

I Agree With Ya On The Live Bait I Use Creek Chubs, Shinners, Pike Minnows, Every Chance I Get With Out Having To Buy Them, Now Our Baits Are Limited Here In Minnesota To Very Few Choices But I Also Like To Use Bullheads When Flathead Fishing And I Also Like To Use Smelt Which I Buy Frozen From The Grocery Store For Channel Cats. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
pappy3
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
pappy3

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-12-07

My Bait Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Bait Philosophy   My Bait Philosophy I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 10:09 pm

I agree , I like to keep fresh bait until I am ready to cut it up, weather it is perch or mullet or gizzard shad fresh is best!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Bait Philosophy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Bait Philosophy   My Bait Philosophy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bait Philosophy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Lets Talk Catfish :: Lets Talk Catfish-
Jump to: