BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The professor and his vet students.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deerslayer
Dime
Dime
Deerslayer

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-12-13

The professor and his vet students. Empty
PostSubject: The professor and his vet students.   The professor and his vet students. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

First-year students at Texas A&M's Vet school were receiving their first anatomy class with a real, dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary Medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor: The first is that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal body." As an example, the Professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the butt of the dead cow, withdrew it and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students. The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the anal opening of the dead cow and sucking on it.

When everyone finished, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now, learn to pay attention. Life's tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid!"
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: The professor and his vet students.   The professor and his vet students. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:23 pm

I know some people like that!
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The professor and his vet students.   The professor and his vet students. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The professor and his vet students.   The professor and his vet students. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Onli in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The professor and his vet students.   The professor and his vet students. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The professor and his vet students.
Page 1 of 1