BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BullShit Corner

Go down 
+3
bluegill
T.C.
North Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:18 am

Ok folks here we go, i have started a new board for us if you are interested, yes a another new board. It seems that know matter were you go or what site you are on there is always a non-topic forum, and it seems that it is were most of the people spend there time. This board is not any old board, this board is also not a free for all for people to go and get down on anyone, swearing will be allow on this board we just need to watch how it is done so know one is offended in any way. I truly think that it will be a fun board to be on so lets give it a shot and see what happens.

http://bullshitcorner.forum-motion.com/forum.htm

Last edited by North Star on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:36 am

Sounds good Mike....
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Yep, I agree, Mike. I think this will be another fun board for all. Also, just to let you all know, THIS site is not going to shut down just because of the new board. THIS site WILL stay open, just as well as BSC!~!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:27 pm

10/4 peg, i ain't going no where even if i have to type to myself, it may be good therapy lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:51 pm

North Star wrote:
10/4 peg, i ain't going no where even if i have to type to myself, it may be good therapy lmaoooo

OH man... Now if that's not a scary sight if I ever saw one LOLOL
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 am

Folks, i will be gone all day on the paper route, but Peg will be able to ok you and if not i will get you Activated as soon as i get home from work today thank you for your patience. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am

North Star wrote:
Folks, i will be gone all day on the paper route, but Peg will be able to ok you and if not i will get you Activated as soon as i get home from work today thank you for your patience. cheers cheers cheers

I will be here all day to activate any one that would like to become a member on the BS board until about 6:00 PM. I work from 6:30P-11:00P this evening.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:17 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:49 pm

i'll sign up later this month.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 pm

Sign me up please. I'm full of bull
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:52 pm

All ya have to do papa is register, heres the link.

http://bullshitcorner.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 am

Hey Mike,I like it,I really like it.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:28 pm

FYI..... phpBB has been having some MAJOR issues with the boards. Sometimes this board does not show up. The BS board is not showing up at all right now. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon!~! Just wanted to let everyone know that way you don't think it is an issue with your own internet.....
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Folks bare with me on this, my new site is on temporary stand still, they were doing work on there servers and lost it yes lost it and yes im pissed you heard me im pissed i will for sure let you all know when it is back up and running.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:03 pm

North Star wrote:
Folks bare with me on this, my new site is on temporary stand still, they were doing work on there servers and lost it yes lost it and yes im pissed you heard me im pissed i will for sure let you all know when it is back up and running.
sorry peg did not see that you posted this just please hang in there everyone .
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Ok, Thanks Peg and Mike.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Hey Mike,someone stole you bs thing.Its in Vietnamese or something like that.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Yeah, we know, Rick.. They are still working on the servers. Everyone is asleep there right now. Hopefuly it will be up in the morning. It's ok, Mike. Not a problem... We need to keep bumping this thread up until the BS board is fixed...
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:52 am

I checked the BS board this morning. It still isn't fixed. Please bare with us everyone, we're working on getting it fixed. This board is working fine. All the smilies are back also. It may take them a bit to load, but they are there! Hopefully the BS board will be up and running before I get off of work.... (Along with my registration confirmation to the forum of forums support website) LOL..... Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 am

richardcatdaddy wrote:
Hey Mike,someone stole you bs thing.Its in Vietnamese or something like that.
Yep i am very upset with this, but rest assured everyone if we have to build a new board that is just what i will do, BUT I have to wait and see if they can find my old board first and we will go from there i am really sorry for this folks. Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Awwww man,bs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:55 am

Ok, I made several posts, as well as Mike has.. To no avail, they did not reply. SOOOOO, I thought ya know, I'm going to make a NEW TOPIC and see what happens. Well, I got a reply within several minutes. They are reporting this to one of the other staff members and going to see what they can do to get it fixed. Hopefully we will be up and running by the end of the day today!~! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!~! Keep your fingers crossed!~! If not, like Mike said in another post that Marl920 (Scott) said, we will build a new board and be up and running by the end of the week!~!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 am

Here is another update...... Mike is running errands right now. We have been texting back and forth to try to resolve this issue with them. So, I guess we will be making a new board. Evil or Very Mad pale silent BullShit Corner 629730 BullShit Corner 815775 BullShit Corner 431437 BullShit Corner 182625 Sad We hope to have it completed, up and running by the end of the week. We will keep you updated as much as we can..... Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused to the members of BSC!~!

Re: Where is our forum???????
by Typlo Today at 11:06 am

.Hello,

Your forum was created 4th october, the day we made our first server change.

Due to a technical error with IBM, I'm afraid your forum has been lost during the transfer, nothing can be done to retrieve it.

Sorry for the loss, I invite you to create a new one, that will this time be fully operational.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BullShit Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: BullShit Corner   BullShit Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BullShit Corner
Page 1 of 1