BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got it figured out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

I got it figured out Empty
PostSubject: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I finally figured out where everyone is. They've been abducted by aliens! The other night I saw a bright light in the sky over by Papa's house. I drove over there real quick like and he was just starting to go up the tractor beam on a ufo. I unloaded a couple rounds from my old 20 gauge and it broke the tractor beam. I'm glad I was able to save Papa!! I feel sorry for the other folks on here that have been abducted.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:56 am

I think i must be abducted because im never home for very long, hope someone can find me sometime and get me back on track. Today to top my busy day off my sons car got stole and we are out looking for it.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 am

LOL Ridge! There's times that I don't know whether I'm coming or going myself..... Things have been hectic here that's for sure. Sorry to hear about your son's car being stolen last night, Mike. Hopefully you can find it and press charges against the person that stole it.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Well they do have a idea who it is and they are having trouble finding these people, yes they will sit in jail for quite some time once caught and are prosecuted i can't wait. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Michael even called the local news crew and did an interview so it will be on the news as to what is going on.
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Best of luck Mike in finding the car. Someone vandalized my truck Saturday night, busted out the driver's window. Didn't steal the tent that was sitting in the unlocked truck; just busted the window. Then Sunday night someone 2 doors down busted out their glass storm door. Guess it's time to get some motion activated security lights. Then the next step will be to figure out how to hook the motion detector to my shot gun!
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Yep they not only stole 2 cars, they also went around town slashing tires and stealing things from out of cars, i can't wait till there caught and i see them in a court of law. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jerseycat9
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
jerseycat9

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 pm

ridgerunner wrote:
I finally figured out where everyone is. They've been abducted by aliens! The other night I saw a bright light in the sky over by Papa's house. I drove over there real quick like and he was just starting to go up the tractor beam on a ufo. I unloaded a couple rounds from my old 20 gauge and it broke the tractor beam. I'm glad I was able to save Papa!! I feel sorry for the other folks on here that have been abducted.
I was abducted as well but the aliens quickly kicked me out of the space ship when they found I had brought an anal probe of my own Shocked
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 pm

lmaoooooooooooooooooo I got it figured out 156138 I got it figured out 226386 I got it figured out 45659
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 pm

I got it figured out 688447 I got it figured out 688447 I got it figured out 688447
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got it figured out   I got it figured out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got it figured out
Page 1 of 1