BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall

Go down 
+2
saltfisher1
bluegill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall Empty
PostSubject: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am

CAIRNS, Australia – A man who used a public toilet in a shopping mall was taken to a hospital to have the toilet seat removed from his backside after someone smeared it with glue in what an official condemned Monday as a sick joke. Police urged possible witnesses to come forward after the 58-year-old man was humiliated in the northeastern city of Cairns by the prank.

An ambulance was called to help the man after he was found stuck by fast-acting adhesive glue to a toilet seat on Saturday in the busy shopping mall.

Paramedics removed the seat from the toilet and took him to a hospital, where medical staff used industrial solvents to get it off.

Cairns local government official Di Forsyth said the man, who was not identified, was not injured but was "extremely embarrassed" by his experience.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny," Forsyth said. "It's a sick joke."
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:59 am

Now thats hilarious.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Sticky situation mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Wonder if they could make a commercial out of that?
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 pm

LOL. Reminds me of Larry the cable guy talking about when he got stuck in the toilet yelling help but nobody would come into a stall with a man screaming help I am stuck and then handing out tootsie rolls while they carried him out still on the toilet.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

Im sad to say that this one i was guilty of many many years ago at a county fair, we did this and after the fact yes i felt bad about it kinda. Even though it is very em barr ASS ing it was funny as hell, folks there are much worse things in this world to be mad about lolol. affraid Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall 452618
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:44 am

North Star wrote:
Im sad to say that this one i was guilty of many many years ago at a county fair, we did this and after the fact yes i felt bad about it kinda. Even though it is very em barr ASS ing it was funny as hell, folks there are much worse things in this world to be mad about lolol. affraid Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall 452618

Imagine that..... LMAO I can picture you doing something like this too, Mike... Shame on you lmfaooooo...... You're right, there are much worse things in this world to be mad about!~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall   Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man gets glued to toilet seat at Australian mall
Page 1 of 1