BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New AULD Phart!

Go down 
+7
newfie2007
Muskyman
ridgerunner
bluegill
saltfisher1
North Star
DIRTBALL2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-12

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi everybody! My name is DIRTBALL2 and I live in the boonie's just south of Warroad, MN. I moved up here over 6 year's ago from Maple Grove when I retired. Living in Warroad is like being back in my old hometown(Cambridge,MN) during the 50's. We don't bother with locking our door's anymore. Nobody's gonna bother you. I don't even lock my car anymore when I go into town! Living right by beautiful Lake of the Woods is just fine with me! World class walleye fishery! I've caught more walleye's over 28" in the 6 year's I've been here than I did in all the previous year's I've been fishing. Today I was invited to join your select group by one of the nicest men I've had the good fortune to meet. None other than North Star! If all the member's are like North Star, then I know I'll enjoy myself here. Looking forward to meeting and sharing info with everybody! Very Happy DIRTBALL2 Wink
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Welcome aboard buddy sure glad to have ya here with us, if you need anything at all just send a PM to either me or one of the staff and thank you for the kind words.

Your Friend
North Star Mike.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Welcome to the board....Have fun and make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 am

Welcome to the board, DIRTBALL2! I'm sure from your posts thus far, you will fit right in here!~! lol! Pull up a bucket and sit a spell! Hope you enjoy your time on here as we all do!
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am

Welcome friend.
Back to top Go down
Muskyman
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
Muskyman

Number of posts : 2391
Registration date : 2007-12-13

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766
Registration date : 2007-12-07

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:24 pm

Welcome to the site, DIRTBALL2
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. One of the thing's I really like about this site is the fact that there are member's from nearly everywhere. New AULD Phart! 92569 DIRTBALL2 Wink
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Yep it may say Big Fish Midwest, but everyone from every were is welcome glad to have ya here buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2008-03-25

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 pm

A little late but welcome to Bigfish Midwest!
Back to top Go down
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Your welcome is welcome CW! Late or whatever! What kind of kitty's are you targeting? I'm getting 15 and 20 lb channel cat's up here in the Red River of the North! New AULD Phart! 989950 DIRTBALL2 Wink
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Lucky! I would love to make a trip to the red river but I want to go up around Manitoba in Canada. I fish for about all of them. Channels, flatheads, blues, and even bullheads for flathead bait. The ohio river around here has some decent channels (biggest I got was 17) but not in the numbers that the red river does.
Back to top Go down
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

CW, I live just 6 mile's from the Manitoba border. You are welcome to come up and bag out at my place free, gratis, at no charge! But only if you stop in Starbuck,MN and drag NorthStar along with you. Big frog's have always been my favorite bait. My favorite spot on the Red River is located about 75 mile's from my house! New AULD Phart! 288588 DIRTBALL2 Wink
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Welcome to the site my friend.....
Back to top Go down
catfish willy
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
catfish willy

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

As much as I would love to do that it Dirtball would be several more years before I could even think about doing that. I still have the rest of this year and next year of high school and then I got college before I could think about taking a trip that far.
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Pull up a stump and lie with the rest of us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:54 pm

We haven't heard from the "OLD" fart for a while.. Hope everything is ok in his neck of the woods...
Back to top Go down
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:16 am

Old Fart, eh bluegill? I'll "Old Fart" you if you aren't careful about showing a little more respect for those of us(me)who deserve it! tongue Laughing We all know that in life there are hill's and there are valley's. Lately I've been experiencing too many of those "valley's" which is why you haven't heard much from me. I want you to feel real sorry for me now bluegill! Tear's as big as horseturd's should be coursing down your face! Sad I'm busy getting my A game ready for the opening of deer season. Even though I have been deer hunting since shortly after dirt was invented, I still get as excited about it as a kid at Christmas time! Hey!!! At my age, I'm grateful there is still something I can get excited about! bounce Behave yourself bluegill and I hope you find a pub filled with short barstool's! lol! DIRTBALL2 Wink
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
radish
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
radish

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2007-12-12

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Dirtball2 ,it looks to me we are about the same age and get excited about the same things. Sorry I am so late but welcome to this site, I don,t post much but read a lot. Lot of fine people here. I would like to catch some of the fish you have up there but not the weather. Keep us posted on your fish. I would like to see pic of big walleyes have heard a lot about them and how good eating they are. Hope you kill one of thoes big deer. TAKE CARE Radish
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:11 pm

DIRTBALL2 wrote:
Old Fart, eh bluegill? I'll "Old Fart" you if you aren't careful about showing a little more respect for those of us(me)who deserve it! tongue Laughing We all know that in life there are hill's and there are valley's. Lately I've been experiencing too many of those "valley's" which is why you haven't heard much from me. I want you to feel real sorry for me now bluegill! Tear's as big as horseturd's should be coursing down your face! Sad I'm busy getting my A game ready for the opening of deer season. Even though I have been deer hunting since shortly after dirt was invented, I still get as excited about it as a kid at Christmas time! Hey!!! At my age, I'm grateful there is still something I can get excited about! bounce Behave yourself bluegill and I hope you find a pub filled with short barstool's! lol! DIRTBALL2 Wink

Hills and valleys, eh? Well, if you wouldn't try walking up so many hills, you may not be in so many valleys LMAOOOOOO!~! lol! My heart bleeds for you LOL.... I will remember to cry big cries for you the next time I slice or dice up an onion hehehhehehhehe... Hope you do good at hunting... You should be grateful that there is still something that you can get excited about!~!

Honestly, all kidding aside, I'm glad you're back to your "old" self again.... We missed you on the board. We also have a new board, but phpbb had decided to switch servers on us and it is lost somewhere.. Mike is on the paper route right now. Maybe when he gets back today he will see if he can find something out on it. The website is: www.bullshitcorner.forumotion.com We have been keeping everyone up to day as much as possible on this.

Nope, they don't have short barstools... I can stretch to reach them and sit down LOLOL
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Yup,gotta REEsoect you old farts allright.
Back to top Go down
DIRTBALL2
Nickel
Nickel

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: NEW AULD PHART!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 pm

DIRTBALL2 New AULD Phart! 226386
richardcatdaddy wrote:
Yup,gotta REEsoect you old farts allright.

Now here's a good man that know's what he's talking about! Right bluegill? Of course, right! lol!
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 am

Well.......... Some things he knows what he's talking about, others not.. This is one that he does NOT know what he's talking about!~! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New AULD Phart! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New AULD Phart!   New AULD Phart! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New AULD Phart!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BIG FISH MIDWEST :: Introductions/Questions :: Who You Be-
Jump to: