BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes Empty
PostSubject: Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes   Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 am

A baby was kicked out of Burger King in Missouri. Not only was the baby kicked out, but so was her mother, who had not put shoes on the infant yet. Enacting the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" policy, a Missouri Burger King manager told the mother that they would have to leave the restaurant because the baby wasn't wearing any shoes. The mother put socks on the baby to try and adhere to the policy, what was then threatened by the manager that he would call the police. The baby doesn't walk, and can't even crawl yet, but the manager didn't want "baby germs" getting in the way of his business.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes   Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:29 pm

MORONS!!!
Back to top Go down
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes   Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:53 am

The manager probably had a grudge against babies because he's paying child support. Looking at the lobby and rest rooms in those places and I'd say there's already plenty of germs afoot.
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes   Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 am

I would have told him to go ahead and call the cops, then I would be sitting out front with a sign and see how many people decided to go eat someplace else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes   Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burger King Kicks Out Infant for Not Wearing Shoes
Page 1 of 1