BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New press release from the democrats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ridgerunner
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
ridgerunner

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2008-10-07

New press release from the democrats Empty
PostSubject: New press release from the democrats   New press release from the democrats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:15 am

Dear Citizens,
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, I, President Obama, have decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age (This means you!) and above on early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to Congress to be considered for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (Scheme Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as I, President Obama deem appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by me, President Obama.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. I, President Obama, have always prided myself on the amount of SHIT I give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Congressman, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

President Obama

P.S.
Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: New press release from the democrats   New press release from the democrats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am

Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
richardcatdaddy
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
richardcatdaddy

Number of posts : 2202
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New press release from the democrats   New press release from the democrats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm

Must be like that Special High Intensety Training.We get it at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New press release from the democrats   New press release from the democrats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New press release from the democrats
Page 1 of 1