BIG FISH MIDWEST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG FISH MIDWEST

Midwest Fishing At It's Finest

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pee Wee Williams

Go down 
+4
papa
bluegill
T.C.
North Star
8 posters
AuthorMessage
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Number of posts : 12875
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Folks we lost a very dear friend, i got a phone call this evening that Pee Wee Williams passed away, he was a very dear friend to many members of all the fishing boards. Folks this man would do anything he could for you he was a hell of a guy and i will miss him dearly REST IN PEACE Pee Wee. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bigfishmidwest.forumotion.com
T.C.
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
T.C.

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:44 am

Prayers are sent to his family.....Rest in peace Pee Wee.....
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 am

Prayers are sent to his family... Rest In Peace, Pee Wee......
Back to top Go down
papa
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
papa

Number of posts : 2520

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 am

God bless you peewee, God has a new rod and reel and great fishing instore for him now. My condolences go out to all involed.
Back to top Go down
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Just thought i would say a bit more about pee wee, i just talked to his wife again and she said that he would talk about his friend all the time from the boards, she said if someone had a problem that that was all he talked about till the problem was solved one way or another. She also wanted us to know that he died in his sleep and that he died with a very peaceful look on his face, this tells me he was at one with the lord when he left this world and is now in a much more better place than the pain he was dealing with. As far as a service record i have know idea on this at all, is there a way of checking this out by name ??? because i think we can come up with a name if so. Im working right now on getting an address for those who want to send a card to his wife, they are at a service that started at 4:00 PM right now but i should be able to get something by tomorrow. RIP Brother.
Back to top Go down
newfie2007
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
newfie2007

Number of posts : 766

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm

Prayers are sent
Back to top Go down
http://world-of-outdoors.canadian-forum.com/
themaninblack
Dime
Dime
themaninblack

Number of posts : 104

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 am

prayer sent
Back to top Go down
bluegill
Asst Admin
Asst Admin
bluegill

Number of posts : 6146
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 am

North Star wrote:
Just thought i would say a bit more about pee wee, i just talked to his wife again and she said that he would talk about his friend all the time from the boards, she said if someone had a problem that that was all he talked about till the problem was solved one way or another. She also wanted us to know that he died in his sleep and that he died with a very peaceful look on his face, this tells me he was at one with the lord when he left this world and is now in a much more better place than the pain he was dealing with. As far as a service record i have know idea on this at all, is there a way of checking this out by name ??? because i think we can come up with a name if so. Im working right now on getting an address for those who want to send a card to his wife, they are at a service that started at 4:00 PM right now but i should be able to get something by tomorrow. RIP Brother.

Mike, check online with the local newspaper where they live. They may have put it in his obituary. If there's nothing in the obit, I'm sorry, I don't know of any other way.
Back to top Go down
saltfisher1
Half-Dollar
Half-Dollar
saltfisher1

Number of posts : 8362
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 am

Prayers sent
Back to top Go down
arlington
Quarter-Dollar
Quarter-Dollar
arlington

Number of posts : 910

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Peewee and I talked on the phone for about one hour two days before his death. He was having a hard time logging onto my site. I finally got him on and he made a nice Introduction post. The last thing peewee said to me was that he loved me like a brother. It was my honor to know this man, he taught me many things about life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jmjoutdoorworld.com
North Star
Site owner
Site owner
North Star

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:58 pm

arlington wrote:
Peewee and I talked on the phone for about one hour two days before his death. He was having a hard time logging onto my site. I finally got him on and he made a nice Introduction post. The last thing peewee said to me was that he loved me like a brother. It was my honor to know this man, he taught me many things about life.
AMEN John We talked many times awesome man right there. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pee Wee Williams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pee Wee Williams   Pee Wee Williams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pee Wee Williams
Page 1 of 1